The sixth Baltic Electricity Market Miniforum
The sixth Baltic Electricity Market Mini-forum was be held on 29 May 2008 at the “Lietuvos Energija” AB, Conference Room No. 129, Juozapavičiaus street 13, Vilnius. This meeting is the result of the European Regulatory Group for Electricity and Gas (ERGEG) Regional Initiative in one of the 7 defined European electricity markets, which will help to develop the trade in the region and will lead towards the single electricity market in the European Union.
The main topics of the Mini-Forum are the new nuclear plants’ and interconnections’ issues, the balancing model in the Baltics and updated Inter-TSO Compensation mechanism.
The agenda ( 157.5 kb ) and the list of participants ( 47.0 kb ), please save to your computer.
Conclusions of the Baltic Electricity Market Mini Forum ( 31.5 kb )
Conclusions of the Balance Management Harmonization Working-Group ( 493.5 kb )
Updates on the latest developments in Poland and the Baltic States
· Mr Jacek Biedrzycki, Chief Expert at the Department for Promotion of Competition, Energy Regulatory Office, Poland ( 292.5 kb )
· Mr Märt Ots, Director General, Competition Authority, Estonia ( 320.0 kb )
· Mr Ainar Mengelsons, Director of Energy Department, Public Utilities Commission, Latvia ( 224.0 kb )
· Ms Aistija Zubaviciute, Chief Specialist of Electricity Department, National Control Commission for Prices and Energy, Lithuania ( 815.2 kb )
New Nuclear Power Plant’s progress and the next steps
·Mr Artűras Dainius, Secretary, Ministry of Economy, Lithuania ( 1.7 Mb )
· Mr Ignas Staškevičius, Director General, NDX Energija UAB/ LEO LT, Lithuania Nuclear Power Plants in the Slovakian electricity market ( 97.5 kb )
Nuclear Power Plants in the Slovakian electricity market
· Mr Jozef Holjenčik, Chairman, Regulatory Office for Network Industries, Slovak Republic ( 2.2 Mb )
Regulation in network industries under the conditions of the Slovak Republic and the prospective within EU
Mr Jozef Holjenčik, Chairman, Mr Milan Hargađ, Member od Regulatory Council, Regulatory Office for Network Industries, Slovak Republic ( 315.0 kb )
Electricity market prospect in Poland, trade with Germany and interconnection project with Lithuania
· Ms Malgorzata Sobiesciak-Jeczen, Coordinator of International Affairs and New Technologies Department, PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A., Poland ( 1.9 Mb )
Overview of NPS Baltic project
·Mr Karri Mäkelä, Director, Sales & Marketing, Nord Pool Spot AS, Finland ( 364.5 kb )
How to support infrastructure investments?
· Mr Jan Sundell, Chairman of the CIS EPC/EURELECTRIC joint ad-hoc group, EURELECTRIC, Sweden ( 611.5 kb )
LitPol and SwedLit Links Projects’ issues
· Mr Andrius Šimkus, Lawyer, Mr Dalius Đulga, Head of Strategy DepartmentLietuvos Energija AB, Lithuania ( 13.2 Mb )
Conclusions of the Balance Management Harmonization WG meeting
· Mrs Ingrid Arus, Manager of Electricity Market Development, Oü Põhivőrk, Estonia Update on the ITC mechanism application in the Ba ( 812.5 kb ) ltics
·Mr Arnis Staltmanis, Manager of Power System Reliability, AS Augstsprieguma Tîkls, Latvia ( 466.5 kb )
Creation of the Transparency WG
·Mrs Dace Bite, Head of General Energy Regulation Division, Public Utilities Commission, Latvia ( 164.0 kb )
Last Update: 2009-09-17 15:39